Sunday, September 2, 2012

Religionzoned

Back after a couple of days thinking of a sensible thing to post to. Unfortunately found none, with that boring life I have.

A few events here and there, nothing big. So random stuff yeah, my mind's too cluttered and just plain lazy to think of details to start off.

I just messaged a 'friend' of mine from another game, we had this thing happened and yeah. As much as boring again, my life is, I'm thinking of, maybe doing something worthwhile. Like getting serious courting her. I would wait. I could. I will change my life, just for this one girl that I will supposedly devote my life to.

I did ask her about it, coming up as a joke only but I'm dead serious about it. It started off okay, got rejected (I think. It must've been.) a couple of times, but hell, I don't care. As long as I could do it I will. Just to change her mind. Just for her to see.


After a couple of messages then later, I received it. The official blow. Though I know being in the friend zone has it's chances, in here there's no escape. I just got the letter inviting me to the religion zone. She said, that one must love her God first before her. Or that's what I think it is.

As an atheist, I really don't care that much with what my would be wife religion is, as long as it doesn't hinder our life too much. I just want somebody to live a life that would be worth it with me. I would gladly do my best just for it to make it happen. I could even argue with her (or not), as a freethinker, just so she would see what I'm seeing.

But no, that's just me forcing my freethinking to her throat. Or so I seem. I think that there's no other way around it. That's what she said.

And now I hereby welcome myself, to the Religionzone.

No comments:

Post a Comment