Sunday, August 5, 2012

I wonder why I'm a fucking scatterbrain.

Hi there. It's a wonder you took interest in finding this little haven of mine. Well anyway.


So I wonder why do I get this feeling, that I'm always a little (well maybe not.) out of place where ever the hell I am. May be it in real life or in the web, I sometimes get the fucking stranger syndrome. I know I'm a little boring at times and uninteresting to talk to, yes, however I do try my best to keep up a conversation, though I always miserably fail at it. Maybe it's that.

Or maybe it's because I'm intended to be a lone wolf all the time. I do prefer being one, though to keep my sanity in check I do need a hell of a little socialism to keep it though. Ha.

Maybe they enjoy each others company. But why the fuck do I have to compare? Or maybe I should think that we're unique in each of our own ways. It's just theirs is as much interesting than mine. Almost EVERYBODY's ways is more interesting than mine.

Maybe I should stop thinking about things too much. Just keep calm, relax and keep in terms with everybody. Or maybe not.


No comments:

Post a Comment